If you are having an emergency, call 911!
- To request medical help or supplies, email SandyMedics@interoccupy.net or call 646-470-7256
- Occupy SMS connects people seeking and offering aid, based on their specific location and needs, in areas without power or Internet
- Pharmacy status map – status of pharmacies within the disaster affected area, as well as open American Red Cross Shelters
- TherapySafetyNet – Licensed psychologists and social workers offering very low-fee therapy to those who suffered losses from Sandy: 617-850-5408
- Birth Day Presence – provides assistance to expecting mothers (until January 28, 2013)