Free Trainings will be held throughout the city.
- Understand the need for and when to use personal protective equipment and Recognize hazards (chemical, biological, physical, safety).
- Understand the proper sequence and safe methods of mucking out a water damaged unit and sanitization methods; demolition; and cleaning a water-damaged unit.
- How to do a final assessment and properly determine whether a project is complete.
Following technologies will be addressed:
- Scraping mold growths,
- Wet methods,
- Use of polyethylene sheeting,
- Negative air units,
- Application of backpack HEPA vacs, and
6:30 pm registration, 7-9pm training.