Please be advised of our process for project budget proposals:
- You should receive confirmation from our team within 24 hours letting you know that we’ve received your application and alerting you to any further information we require. If you don’t hear from us, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Funding decisions are made at weekly budgeting meetings. You should receive a decision regarding your request within one week of confirmation.
- Projects must address relief and recovery needs of communities affected by Superstorm Sandy.
- Projects must publicly align themselves with Occupy Sandy.
- There is a $10,000 cap per project per funding application.
- We do not fund budgets that include salaries.
- We do not provide funds for alcohol or cigarettes.
- Projects must be in compliance with all local laws.
- Projects must be publicly endorsed by members of the Occupy Sandy community.
- We cannot fund individual families at this time. Please visit our resources page or connect with your local hub for assistance.
To build a project proposal:
- Open this template, go to “File” on the menu bar and select “Make a Copy.” (Make sure you’re signed into Google Docs—otherwise, you won’t be able to make a copy.)
- Rename your spreadsheet “YourProjectName Budget Proposal.” (ie If your project is Staten Island Medical Facility, you’d call your spreadsheet “Staten Island Medical Facility Budget Proposal”)
- Fill out your project budget information.
- When you’re done, click the blue “Share” button on the top right corner of the page and share your doc with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy your spreadsheet URL and paste it into the “Project Budget” field of the Occupy Sandy Project Budget Proposal Form.